Roles and Responsibilities , Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be a trained, preferably certified, medical transcriptionist and have at least two years experience of working as a medical transcriptionist/editor on a variety of medical specialties and work types.
- Must be able to coordinate with managers and team members to ensure adequate client/customer support coverage.
- Must be able to maintain multiple site information and must be able to multitask.
- Must be ready to work in a 24/7 environment with majority of time working in evening/night shifts.
- Must be ready to work with week off(s) other than weekends.
At least 2 years experience of working as a medical transcriptionist/editorPlatform:
Proficient on eSone & Fluency PlatformEducation:
Undergraduate, Graduate, Post-graduationLocation
: Hyderabad Perks and Benefits Perks and Benefits: As per company norms
Interested Candidates drop your Resumes or apply on below link
email@example.com, BKumar121@R1RCM.COM, firstname.lastname@example.org
Shiva kumar: 9959191188
Industry: BPO / Call Centre
Department: Healthcare & Life Sciences
Role Category: Health Informatics
Role: Medical Transcriptionist
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent