Roles and Responsibilities
Are you CIC/CCS certified. Looking for Job change
If Yes, here is the opportunity to work with “R1 RCM” leading provider of revenue cycle services and physician advisory services to healthcare providers.
R1 RCM is proud of its achievement on being certified as "The Great Place to Work". It demonstrates our commitment to creating an inclusive and engaging work environment for everyone. It’s a mark of the culture we have built together, where everyone feels valued and respected, while working with dedication and passion every day!
We’re currently hiring IP DRG Coders.
About the role : Review inpatient medical records and assigned accurate ICD-10-CM and PCS codes for diagnoses and procedures. Assigned POA indicators correctly. Adhered to coding clinics and guidelines, and queried physicians for clarification as needed. Knowledge of 3M coding and abstracting software, PCI and Meditech systems.
• Strong domain expertise on IP DRG coding along with ICD and PCS coding.
• Should be able to work and resolve IP related edits.
• Candidate must be certified (CCS or CIC) with experience of 12 months in similar role.
• Education- Any Graduate.
• Location- Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon & Noida.
• Shift Timings 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM.
Kindly share you resume @ email@example.com, or connect 797 393 1151.
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent